Apologies for the slight lack of articles, we’ve been crazy busy and needed a little break for some “me time” but we’re back and we’re gonna have heaps of features and reviews coming for you.
A little while ago my lovely boyfriend took me for a trip to the beach, it has been way too long since I had been and he knows how much I love the water, I was totally a mermaid in a past life. Since we got back I’ve been craving that ocean air and everything water related so I figure until I get a chance to go back to the beach I’ll just surround myself with beachy/oceany scented goodies.
I want ALL of these…
– Soothing and fresh . . the scent of peaceful, sun-kissed waters laced with aloe, citrus, and lotus blossom. Dive in!
– Like gliding along a tropical reef, this unique watery fresh fragrance surrounds you in the soothing warmth of sea musk.
and Sun & Sand
– A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk.
– Papaya and honeydew sweetened with a hint of coconut.
– Cool and refreshing aquatic notes deepened with water lilies and ocean breezes.
by Root Candles
– The perfect impression of the sea. Rosemary combines with hearty florals of violet, jasmine and geranium in a cocktail that evokes the clean notes of a seaside spray. Warm throw boasts of cedar and amber musk subtleties.
Have you tried any of the above, let us know what you thought in a comment below.