I work A LOT, apart from having a full time job, I have about a million freelance jobs and two blogs, I’m not at all complaining, I love it. I’m a complete workaholic, but I often find it hard to switch off and more often than not I find myself lying awake for hours in bed, planning and thinking. So when our friends at Colton Candles told me about their latest fragrance, Bali Spa, and it’s magical relaxing properties I knew I was going to love it.
Bali Spa is available in both candles and wax melts and is a pure blend of Geranium, Sweet Orange, Lavender, Lavandin and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- Geranium Essential Oil has a sweet, floral fragrance that calms and relaxes the body and mind.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a mild citrus aroma and is used to promote feelings of peace and is known to be very soothing.
- Lavender Essential Oil is a strong, floral type fragrance that’s calming, relaxing, and balancing. It’s been known to ease anger and frustration too.
- Lavandin Essential Oil is known to be a great antidepressant.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a sweet and floral aroma that is very calming and relaxing.
All of those wonderful essential oils combined make up a truly unique fragrance that will transport you to your very own paradise and make you calm AF too! 😛
I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a fan of lavender but honestly, because it was blended with so many other distinct fragrances it really didn’t bother me at all. The scent was just a very unique and natural smelling, fresh aroma.
We have two small electric warmers in our bedroom, so I used one cube in each and had the warmers going for a little while before we’d head to bed so that the fragrance would fill the room and then warming all night long. I’ve had the cubes melting for three nights now and I can still smell the lovely fragrance.
The scent is so calming and I dunno if it’s all in my head but I’ve had a few great sleeps.
Even himself has commented on the aroma and both myself and Sarah always know something is extra good when our other halves comment on them.
If you need some relaxation or want to add some zen to your life then I’d highly recommend Bali Spa.
Also check out all of Colton Candles’ new fragrances on their website, they have some great ones like Violet Starlight, Candy Hearts and Cuddles, they also have a new range of gift candles to suit every occasion.
Stay tuned for more Colton Candles reviews from us, but until then be sure to show them some love on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram.